"Germany's freshest and most interesting record label" (The NME / UK)
The video for Capablanca & T.Keeler’s “Acido” is a 13 minute film made by flâneur, shot mainly in a recent underground art show in Berlin where Capablanca exhibited his installation piece “Zero Point Field”. Shot and edited by film maker Tanja Siren. Out now on 12″ and digitally.
Hugo Capablanca and Mr.Keeler just released their second EP for Gomma and Finnish Berlin artist Tanja Siren did a 13 minutes psychedelic video for the single Acido (single available on 12″ and digital)!
The premiere will be at the official Flâneur launch Party for the opening of Berlin Fashion Week, today 03.07.2012 at Le Chat Gris.
Like this on Facebook, Twitter or Google+:
Gomma records Berlin buddies Hugo Capablanca (Los Massieras) and
T. Keeler come with a new EP on our little label. The Acido EP! This time they get deep, deep, deep. Dreamtechno, proto electronica, space house… with or without drugs – this shit makes you trip AND dance…
Like this on Facebook or Tweet it:
Release: 5 March 2012
Cat#: Gomma DT040
A compilation with Gomma Dance Tracks from 2011 and 2012. 80 minutes. Including Radio edits of tracks by: Telonius, Munk, Moullinex, WhoMadeWho, Esperanza, The KDMS, Daniel Avery, Mercury, Hugo Capablanca… Remixes by Azari & III, Round Table Knights, Prins Thomas, Morgan Geist, DJ Koze….
Compiled by Mathias “Munk” Modica and Jonas “Telonius” Imbery.
A compilation that shows where Gomma stands at the moment. The experimental Disco and kraut electronica roots of the label are still there. But the general sound has become much straighter. Take the Desert Techno of Esperanza, the nasty but beautiful KDMS songs, the tropical and futuristic house of Mercury, Daniel Avery and Telonius. Flamenco Boogie with Hugo Capablanca from Broken Heart Club in Berlin and Psychedelic funk from New York’s Phenomenal Handclap Band.
1. The KDMS – Tonight (Morgan Geist Remix)
2. Moullinex feat. Peaches – Maniac (Short Version)
3. Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca – Ero Disco Theme
4. Munk – La Musica (Azari & III Remix)
5. Telonius – Hit Me (Ian Pooley Remix) (Short Version)
6. Moullinex – Sunflare (Moullinex Club Mix) (Short Version)
7. Mercury feat. Robert Owens – Candlelight
8. Telonius feat. Prince Albert – Last Night (Short Version)
9. Mercury – Grand Prix de Monaco (Round Table Knights Remix)
10. The Glimmers – U Rocked My World (Pete Herbert & Tristan da Cunha Remix)
11. Cécile & Venice – Rimmel (Short Version)
12. Capablanca & T.Keeler – No Hay Ritmo (Short Version)
13. Golden Bug & Dakar – Sex Beat (Short Version)
14. The KDMS – Never Stop Believing (Nicky Siano Remix)
15. Mercury – You Lift Me Up (Short Version)
16. The Deadstock 33s & Stopmakingme – Autumn (Short Version)
17. Moullinex – Modular Jam (Short Version)
18. Whomadewho – Keep Me In My Plane (DJ Koze Hudson River Dub) (Short Version)
19. Esperanza – Aliante Giallo
20. The Phenomenal Handclap Band – You’ll Disappear (Prins Thomas Remix) (Short Version)
21. Munk feat. Lou Hayter – So Close (Short Version)
Yoyoyo.. here comes some nice music! A little mixtape by Hugo Capablanca from Berlin’s LOS MASSIERIAS and Mr. T. Keeler. They just released their fabulos Flamenco Boogie single No Hay Ritmo on Gomma which gets support by everybody from Tim Sweeney to Prins Tomas and The Magician to Justus Köhncke… Now they made this great podcats for you.
1) (intro) Pink Skull – Triangle Shape
2) Pachanga Boys – Fiesta Forever Street Marimba
3) The Electric Chairs – So Many Ways (T.Keeler edit)
4) Disco Dub Band – For The Love Of Money
5) Osman Ismen – TV Ara Mugizi (Baris K edit)
6) Tomas Ledin – Dansa Dansa (T.Keeler edit)
7) Rebolledo – Te Conozco Moscow
8) Capablanca & T.Keleer – No Hay Dub
9) The Crystal Ark – The City Never Sleeps (Instrumental)
10) KiNK & Neville Watson – Inside Out (Dub)
11) Alex Israel – Nkisi
12) Francisco – Disco Wizard (Dub Version)
13) Innergaze – Shadow Disco
14) Talking Drums – Courage
15) Golden Earring – Twilight Zone (T.Keeler extended edit)
Release: 11 December 2009
Cat#: Gomma DT 008
New future house label Gomma Dance Tracks is making big waves everywhere right now. Here is the 3rd compilation. Clubhits and Bombs from Diskokaine, Zak Frost, Munk, The KDMS feat. Kathy Diamond, Headman… Remixes by Cut Copy, Glimmers, Playgroup, Autokratz and the first remix that legendary Studio 54 DJ Nicky Siano did for 20 years.
1) Munk – Back Down (Cut Copy Jackmaster Remix)
2) The KDMS – Never Stop Believing (Nicky Siano Jaguar Remix)
3) Diskokaine feat. DJ Funk – Bikinini
4) Telonius – Like What (Glimmers Remix)
5) Headman – Roh (Playgroup Remix)
6) Rodion – Electric Soca (Kaos Remix)
7) Headman – Running Into Time (Autokratz Remix)
8) Luc Miles – Phonkytrain
9) Lazersonic & Zak Frost – Thermionic
10) Capablanca & T. Keeler – La Konk Fiesta
In August we released a Gomma Dance Tracks E.P. which featured a track by Capablanca & T. Keeler, “La Konk Fiesta”. Now we’re happy to present an unreleased rework of the track by the great TRONIK YOUTH as a free download gift to all fans!